【IAA】ICA 2023 - Early bird registration closes on 7 October 2022 (AEST)
Join the world’s brightest actuarial minds across five days to learn, share, and network in one of the most beautiful cities
in the world. ICA2023 will bring actuaries from around the globe together – in-person and online - to share their challenges and triumphs, their expertise and insights, their plans for a better future. It will shape the future of the profession and all who attend.
ICA2023 will be a true hybrid experience – so even if you can’t get to the bright lights of Sydney, you can still enjoy the full learning experience and connect with the global profession via the sophisticated virtual learning and networking platform.
Look forward to:
- Cutting-edge sessions on the biggest issues of our times – data analytics and AI, the rise and rise of Asian financial services, the impact of IFRS 17, climate change, the age of the consumer and much more.
- 500 speakers from 50 countries.
- 220+ concurrent sessions spanning topical, future-thinking global issues – view concurrent abstracts.
- State-of-art virtual platform – if you register to attend virtually you can join live and watch on-demand for 60 days after the Congress, giving you plenty of opportunity to learn from the world's best.
- Networking with the global profession – enjoy gala dinners, cruises and networking sessions with hundreds of actuaries – in iconic venues that capture the bright lights and soaring architecture of Sydney’s stunning harbour.
Early bird registration closes on 7 October 2022 (AEST) — don't miss out!